WHAT WE ARE DOING:
Our Wipliance team is committing to safety on all job sites with the following requirements:
- All technicians must maintain safe social distance at all times.
- Face masks will be worn at all times. Eye protection and gloves will be worn as needed.
- Technicians will wash hands regularly and have access to hand sanitizer.
- Sanitize thoroughly all work locations before, during, and after installation.
- Technicians will maintain a distance of 10' from residents/tenants.
- Scheduled appointments are subject to change based on changes in pandemic-related regulations.
In order to serve you safely, we would request of our clients:
BEFORE THE APPOINTMENT:
- To communicate with the office immediately if you (or anyone in immediate contact/in your residence) are not feeling well and need to reschedule.
DURING THE APPOINTMENT:
- Maintain a distance of 10' from our technical teams at all times during the appointment.
- Wear basic personal protective equipment such as fabric face masks and gloves when interacting with our team members.