Taking Cinema Screens to the Final Frontier
Transform Your Entertainment with the Galaxy’s Best Projector Screens
Since 2003, Screen Innovations projector screens have transformed home theater quality and versatility. Among the company’s major industry innovations are the ambient light rejecting Black Diamond screen as well as the first cinema screen used in space. Explore the best options for your Bellevue, WA, or Scottsdale, AZ, home below.
What are Ambient Light ReJECTING (ALR) screens?
In 2008, Screen Innovations set out to solve the problem of washed out projection screens in rooms with lights.
We solved it in a big way with Black Diamond, still the highest performing ALR (ambient light rejecting) screen on the market. Black Diamond measured a 900% increase in contrast over matte white or gray screens. No other screen achieves these results.
Explore SI’s Dynamic Screen Options
Looking for SI Shades?
Wipliance offers the full line of indoor and outdoor shading solutions from Screen Innovations- featuring lithium rechargable batteries, compact dual rollers and more.
Recharge Your Home Theater
with the Versatile Solo 2 Screen
Bridge Technology and Style with
- Effortlessly hide your screen in ceiling niche when not in use
- Leverage motorized screen in rooms with little wall space
- Opt for multi-screen installation with TV installed behind the screen
- Take your theater on-the-go with the portable Solo screen
Fixed Screens Deliver Ultimate Quality
- Install more efficiently without worrying about a power source
- Fixed screens are more durable since they have no motors
- Have black framing that adds sharpness to your video display
- Get greater screen material varieties including the Black Diamond